Workplace accidents and injuries cost corporations millions of dollars and thousands of hours lost every year. They also have a profound, often lifelong impact on workers. Introducing a safety culture into your organisation, where safety is valued as an integral part of the business’s operation, not only saves the business time and money, it also builds a committed, loyal, healthy workforce.
This content will give participants the foundation to start building your safety culture.
- Understand the difference between a safety program and a safety culture
- Use resources to help you understand the regulations in your area
- Launch a safety committee
- Identify hazards and reduce them
- Apply hiring measures that can improve safety
- Explain what a safety training program will involve
- Identify groups particularly at risk for injury and know how to protect them
- Help your organisation write, implement, and review a safety plan
- Respond to incidents and near misses
- Understand the basics of accident investigation and documentation
Once you purchase your course you will be added to the learning management system. You will receive an email with the link to your course and your log in details. Your certificate can be downloaded or for a small fee printed and posted to you.
Ordering several courses for a team?
Please contact us. We are able to set you up as a manager so you get functions such as the ability to supervise progress of your staff.