This content covers the principles and legal implications of risk assessment and how to contribute towards the effective control and management of risk through undertaking risk assessment.
In this content, we will examine risk assessment in the health and social care setting and study why health and safety and in particular risk assessment is so important. We will understand the process for checking that the workplace is safe through the use of a risk assessment.
- Understanding Risk Assessment
- Explain the concepts and legality of Safety, Hazard, Risk and Accident
- Describe the process and stages of effective Risk Assessments
- Carrying Out Risk Assessment
- Be able to conduct risk assessments and make judgements on risk control measures
- Identify a range of risk assessment related issues
Once you purchase your course you will be added to the learning management system. You will receive an email with the link to your course and your log in details. Your certificate can be downloaded or for a small fee printed and posted to you.
Ordering several courses for a team?
Please contact us. We are able to set you up as a manager so you get functions such as the ability to supervise progress of your staff.