This online Managing Conflict content is aimed at all staff. This online conflict management content raises participants understanding of the background to conflict and the contribution they can make to managing conflict effectively. This content will provide candidates with the skills and knowledge to deal with workplace violence, how to reduce risks, how to respond to difficult situations and what should be done after an incident has occurred.
- What is conflict management
- Recognising aggressive behaviour
- Workplace violence and bullying
- Escalation and triggers
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Stages of conflict management and personal safety
- Minimising conflict and taking a positive approach
- Responding to aggressive and threatening behaviour
Once you purchase your course you will be added to the learning management system. You will receive an email with the link to your course and your log in details. Your certificate can be downloaded or for a small fee printed and posted to you.
Ordering several courses for a team?
Please contact us. We are able to set you up as a manager so you get functions such as the ability to supervise progress of your staff.